Filled PocketCraftingTable

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by pfgbucket, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Offline

pfgbucket

Craft a pocket crafting table with a stick and a crafting table, and it gives you a crafting table renamed to "§rPocket Crafting Table" right click with this to open a crafting GUI

Yes, this is possible

2. Offline

lite20

pfgbucket
    I will give a shot at this. I'm wondering if it should only be a pocket crafting table. Because it could be highly useful if you had other things like a pocket anvil, or a pocket enchating table don't you think? For now however, I will stick with your suggestion, and I will let you know when I'm done.

3. Offline

Rabrg

4. Offline

pfgbucket

5. Offline

Rabrg

[quote uid=90896497 name="pfgbucket" post=2268218]Under Moderation, and anyway, I need a crafting recipe for the thing[/quote]

it has one

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2016
  6. Offline

pfgbucket

[quote uid=90565009 name="Rabrg" post=2268434]it has one

Thanks

[quote uid=90926198 name="lite20" post=2265242]pfgbucket
    I will give a shot at this. I'm wondering if it should only be a pocket crafting table. Because it could be highly useful if you had other things like a pocket anvil, or a pocket enchating table don't you think? For now however, I will stick with your suggestion, and I will let you know when I'm done.[/quote]
    Other pocket things would be cool, but it would be more complex

[quote uid=90565009 name="Rabrg" post=2268434]it has one

If you place it on the ground, it doesn't delete and go back into your inventory...
    also spams the console every time I open a crafting GUI, but otherwise that works

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2016
  7. Offline

lite20

Okay, I'll get to work. Also, Everything works great in my version except that when you hit shift in the crafting table, the server crashes. I don't yet know why, but everything else works great. I'll tell you when I fix that. I renamed the plugin to Pocket Tools, and It currently supports pocket chests, and pocket crafting tables.

8. Offline

pfgbucket

what's the error for shift

9. Offline

lite20

Attached Files:

10. Offline

Garris0n

pfgbucket Idk what's causing the crash, but you should check hasDisplayName before using getDisplayName.