Plugins not loading and a bunch off error stuff I have no clue about

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Halowood, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Halowood

Basically I wanna start hosting a SMP/Economy server using permissions 2.0, iconomy and simpleshop.

And basically this.
    Code:
    2011-02-03 19:43:35 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.2_01
    2011-02-03 19:43:35 [WARNING] **** NOT ENOUGH RAM!
    2011-02-03 19:43:35 [WARNING] To start the server with more ram, launch it as "j
    ava -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar minecraft_server.jar"
    2011-02-03 19:43:35 [INFO] Loading properties
    2011-02-03 19:43:35 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on 10.0.0.7:25565
    2011-02-03 19:43:35 [WARNING] **** SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!
    2011-02-03 19:43:35 [WARNING] The server will make no attempt to authenticate us
    ernames. Beware.
    2011-02-03 19:43:35 [WARNING] While this makes the game possible to play without
     internet access, it also opens up the ability for hackers to connect with any u
    sername they choose.
    2011-02-03 19:43:35 [WARNING] To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in the
     server.settings file.
    2011-02-03 19:43:35 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    2011-02-03 19:43:35 [INFO] Preparing start region
    Preparing spawn area: 12%
    Preparing spawn area: 24%
    Preparing spawn area: 44%
    Preparing spawn area: 57%
    Preparing spawn area: 69%
    2011-02-03 19:43:41 [INFO] [iConomy] version [2.2] (Aime) loaded
    Feb 3, 2011 7:43:41 PM org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager loadPlugins
    SEVERE: Could not load plugins\Permissions.jar in plugins: null
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:82)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:115)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:80)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:38)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:153)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(MinecraftServer.java:140)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:104)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:177)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:512)
    Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
            at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Sou
    rce)
            at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:80)
            ... 8 more
    Caused by: mapping values are not allowed here
     in "<reader>", line 4, column 15:
                system: default
                      ^

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchValue(ScannerImpl.java:74
    5)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchMoreTokens(ScannerImpl.ja
    va:307)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.peekToken(ScannerImpl.java:204
    )
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseDocumentEnd.produce(ParserI
    mpl.java:267)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:163)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.getEvent(ParserImpl.java:173)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeDocument(Composer.java:12
    4)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:105)

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseCons
    tructor.java:124)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:264)
            at org.bukkit.util.config.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:62)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.<init>(JavaPlugin.java:44)
            at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.<init>(Permissions.java:
    74)
            ... 13 more
    2011-02-03 19:43:41 [INFO] [SimpleShop] version [1.1] (Dime) loaded
    2011-02-03 19:43:42 [INFO] [iConomy] Permission system not enabled. Disabling pl
    ugin.
    2011-02-03 19:43:42 [INFO] [iConomy] version [2.2] (Aime) un-loaded
    2011-02-03 19:43:42 [INFO] [SimpleShop] Permission system not enabled. Disabling
     plugin.
    2011-02-03 19:43:42 [INFO] [SimpleShop] version [1.1] (Dime) disabled
    2011-02-03 19:43:42 [INFO] Done! For help, type "help" or "?"

have no idea what's going on as this is the first time I have tried using bukkit,
    Any help please?

I used to be able to run a hMod server fine.

2. Offline

fullwall

Well, first of all post your bat file, as there seems to be an error with the amount of RAM you've allocated the server... About the Permissions plugin error, it seems you've entered an illegal character into your config.yml. You shouldn't use any tabs in the file, or it will throw an error. Maybe check if you have entered anything like that?

3. Offline

Halowood

No tabs in there I used space.

@ECHO OFF
    IF /I "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE:~-2%"=="64" "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xms512M -Xmx512M -jar "%~dp0craftbukkit.jar"
    IF /I "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE:~-2%"=="86" java -Xms512M -Xmx512M -jar "%~dp0craftbukkit.jar"

PAUSE

4. Offline

Akintudne

Change the -Xmx512M in both lines to something much much higher. How much depends on your RAM and what else you do with the server running Bukkit. I have 3GB of RAM on mine, and I give 2 of it to MC. Mine reads Xmx2048M.

Also, you should go to your server.properties files and change the "online-mode=false" flag to "true"

As for the messed up config.yml, it's pointing to the colon, which is weird because that's where it should be.

5. Offline

Halowood

The online is set to false till I get the server set up.
    But I may redo the plugins completely.

6. Offline

fullwall

Try completely reinstalling permissions with the latest version, including overwriting your plugin.yml. If it still doesn't work, it might be an issue with the permissions plugin, although I'm not getting any errors. I assume you're using the latest version of craftbukkit?

7. Offline

Akintudne

"Offline mode" simply means that anyone can get in without having the account verified by Minecraft.net. It's only useful if you're trying to run the server when Minecraft.net is down. Otherwise, I could log in spoofing your username, grab ops and admin and mess up your server, because it is running and accessible from the internet.

If you want to run the server without other people being able to log in, set the IP= flag to 127.0.0.1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.