Plugins help and info?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by kyle939, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kyle939

Hello,

Just some quick questions really, that I'd like to ask!

Q1. Okay, is there any plugins that would allow me to have like two or three gamesaves in my server folder, and be able to jump to any of them. Like a world?

So I'm at World1 with my friends on my server, and we want a change so we go to a portal or stargate and we can teleport over there to World5. Or I can join another world, leaving my friend at the default world and come back when I want, Etc.

Q2. The Stargate plugin, what excatly do I have to do to make it work?
    I've installed it and when I try and jump somewhere, it's saying invalid destination.
    I right click to change, and there is nothing there allowing me to change it.
    I'm not sure on what excatly I've got to do to make it work. A guide maybe? From the start.

Q3. Could we look to see this/ or anything close to this within the Bukkit plugins?
    Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=198188

It's a planes and vehicles mod that I'm interested in.
    Proper looking planes and vehicles to drive or fly around in, with an actual crafting table section for certain parts for certain items.

I've seen the vehicles one on here, and no affence but it's no fun flying on a bunch of blocks, and mine's stopped working when I installed the stargate mod.

Q4. What about some sort of HD Texture pack?

I've downloaded and used some new ones, which are interesting until your building stuff, because all the stuff is changed, and it's annoying. So was wondering if you could get like an improved quality of the original default or something, just make it a little fancy if you get me.

Q5. Quick buffering thing, when I use Multiverse and I teleport from one world, to another I get stuck in the floor, which I can see right down to the end of the world basically, and it's hard to get out of it, and sometimes when I'm running around I see lots of gaps missing and then I can see through the ground, and it's annoying because I cannot move anymore and I've got to quit and reload the game.

Anyway of improving the loading of the game, like using alot more to stop this or something.

Thank you for taking time to read this anyway, and I hope all three questions are answered.

Kind Regards,

Kyle

2. Offline

cjc343

There are lots of multi-world plugins.

New items cannot yet be added to bukkit.

3. Offline

kyle939

Oh right, yeah found the multiworld ones, but after one use i get an internal error!

4. Offline

1lann

which plugin did you use? I would reccomend Wormhole-Xtreme.

5. Offline

kyle939

I've fixed it now, for now anyway.

Just the problem of parts of the worlds missing when I load up that's all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.