Question PluginCommand.java

Discussion in 'General Help' started by ASFTheDolga, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ASFTheDolga

I clearly aware somewhat to fix my own errors. My question is how do I find PluginCommand.java so I can open it with eclipse? In my log it said that I need to check line 46 in PluginCommand.java but I cannot find PluginCommand.java. If you know how to please tell me how. I've searched all over, but cannot find how to go to it.

2. Offline

connection_lost

Can you post more information?

make sure u pastebin

3. Offline

ASFTheDolga

4. Offline

Boomer

It actually appears quite the opposite, that you are not clearly aware of how to fix errors, especially to end up passing by so much that speaks to you, and dive right into 'i must recode a very robust plugin' approach instead of addressing the errors thrown for that plugin.

.java file is a module in a plugin, and it is compiled, so you can't edit it unless you have the source code.

Line 466 errors are due to the fact that you are ignoring the screams about yml formatting errors in groupmanager - there is nothing to fix in groupmanager, the plugin. There is yml formatting errors in your groups.yml preventing the file from being parsed, preventing groupmanager from pulling it all in, preventing groupmanager from building up the 'big picture' of what is what, of who has what, preventing it from saying "Done, locked away up here in my brain now" and renders it unable to process commands later like the manload that is throwing it on a loop.

You also have several other straightforward "your server is telling you exactly what the error is" errors that you shoudl focus on

"Unsupported major.minor version 52.0" -- google that phrase from the first error, you'll pick up quickly what the cause is, and what your solution is, at least, what solution you can impliment as you are not the plugin author.

"Could not load 'plugins\TurtleEconomy.jar' in folder 'plugins' org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: Vault" --- read that phrase over a few times, then look at the turtleeconomy plugin instruction sites if it hasn't explained itself to you yet.

The error for LuckyBlocks could be thrown by the metrics system being down at the time, or it could be due to the plugin itself using really old code that no longer works and making it a dead plugin. disabling the metrics system use , and any auto-update check in its own config, might help, certainly wont hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.