PluginBlocker

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by UCantCMe0_0, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

UCantCMe0_0

Hey, I need a plugin that will limit another select plugin to a certain world. Much like PerWorldPlugins except PerWorldPlugins is meant for commands and i need a plugin that completely disable the plugin in all worlds but the one i select. For Example, I have UHC on my server but the leaderboard shows in all worlds, plus players' health shows in tab and there isn't a setting in the config to change that so i would like to disable UHC in other worlds except for the world i use UHC in.

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@UCantCMe0_0 Ask those plugins to add it instead. Bukkit isn't made for this.

pie_flavor and Datdenkikniet like this.
  3. Offline

UCantCMe0_0

what do you mean bukkit isnt made for this? they made a plugin similar to it. Its called PerWorldPlugins

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@UCantCMe0_0 Yes, but that is the only one.
    Bukkit isn't build for only showing certain things in certain worlds. You need to ask the plugin author of the annoying plugin to add this.

5. Offline

BTTFHamsterZK

I'm sorry, but this is what PerWorldPlugins already does. Use that plugin, there is nothing wrong with it.

6. Offline

UCantCMe0_0

I am using it and it doesnt get rid of the leaderboard for UHC in any other worlds so players can see it in the hub

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.