Solved plugin.yml bad loading

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by da_Do, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

da_Do

My server dont want wo load my plugin yml ... i dotn know why .
    help me . thank you

Console :
    Code:
    Could not load 'plugins\PODTERAZ.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: Invalid plugin.yml
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getPluginDescription(JavaPluginLoader.java:154) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-e6f93f4-ed60c01]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:133) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-e6f93f4-ed60c01]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:296) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-e6f93f4-ed60c01]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:201) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-e6f93f4-ed60c01]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:527) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-e6f93f4-ed60c01]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Jar does not contain plugin.yml
        ... 6 more
    [16:20:03] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\Randomutil.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: Invalid plugin.yml
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getPluginDescription(JavaPluginLoader.java:154) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-e6f93f4-ed60c01]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:133) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-e6f93f4-ed60c01]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:296) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-e6f93f4-ed60c01]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:201) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-e6f93f4-ed60c01]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:527) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-e6f93f4-ed60c01]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Jar does not contain plugin.yml
        ... 6 more
    [16:20:03] [Server thread/WARN]:
    SCREEN : http://prnt.sc/b2sj4o

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2016
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@da_Do You didn't export the plugin.yml into the jar.
    Put the plugin.yml in the project root, not in the source folder.

3. Offline

I Al Istannen

@da_Do
    You need to move the plugin.yml from your package DIRECTLY under the src folder.

4. Offline

ZeusReksYou_

@I Al Istannen @Kage0x3B Whoops, I didn't look that good in the screenshot. I thought the plugin.yml was already in the src folder. I am sorry about my worthless comment in this thread :(

5. Offline

da_Do

@I Al Istannen i did it . now working ... or maybe i did it bad. can u send me screen please ?

6. Offline

I Al Istannen

@ZeusReksYou_
    Hey, there is really no need to be sorry. You tried to help, so it is all right! Have a nice day :)

(And kinda welcome to the forum :p)

7. Offline

ZeusReksYou_

@I Al Istannen Thanks :) Same to you !
    @da_Do Could you mark this thread to "Solved" once the problem is fixed?

8. Offline

da_Do

9. Offline

I Al Istannen

@da_Do
    Then could you post your updated server log with the error and a new screenshot of your packet structure, showing you followed the advice? Just saying "it didn't help me" isn't that helpful ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.