Plugin to set the spawn point of your server?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by rogvid700, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

rogvid700

I am needing to know if there is a plugin out there that will allow me to et the spawn point of my server....let me know if you know. Thanks! :)

2. Offline

Deleted user

Use the plugin search next time.. There's got to be a hundred plugins that do this. -_-

Do you want to be able to teleport to the spawn or just have it there for when you die/ starting point?
    If you don't want to teleport to it then I suggest you edit your world in MCEdit and move the spawn point to where you want.

If you want a teleport feature and maybe some others then I recommend SpawnControl.
    You can set it up how you want and give people the permission nodes you want them to have.
    I use it so players can type /spawn to go to the home town and so they can type /sethome and /home for a personal location.

Optionally, you can use SpawnControl or another plugin to just set the spawn without allowing users to teleport to it..
    But I see it as a waste of a plugin since you can permanently edit the spawn with MCEdit.

rogvid700 likes this.
  3. Offline

rogvid700

Thanks!

4. Offline

TheMadMan697

essentials will do it or comandbook

5. Offline

obscurehero

Anyone want to take a crack at this problem: Thread

I'm trying to set an initial spawn in a multiworld set-up. I'm getting no answer on the plugin thread for spawncontrol.

6. There are lots of plugins, spawnX for one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.