Plugin to make an item execute a chain of commands when right clicked

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by BeastGaming231, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BeastGaming231

Plugin category: Commands

Minecraft version: 1.11.2-1.12

Suggested Name: Item Command

What I want: I would like a plugin that allows me to have a paper in my hand that is associated with some commands. I would also really like the ability to /itemcommand give [playername] Paper1. Where paper1 is a name set in config with some commands with it. Also the ability to have more than one paper type on the server.

Ideas for Commands: /itemcommand give (to give a certain paper), /itemcommand reload (to reload config in game without /reload)

Ideas for Permissions: itemcommand.give itemcommand.use itemcommand.reload

When I'd like it by: End of November 2017

Thanks to anyone who can help! :)

2. Offline

MightyOne

(I will not do this) How would you define which command is associated a piece of paper? And what interaction is needed to call the command on the paper?

3. Offline

BeastGaming231

A config file @MightyOne . Allow me to set whatever commands I want and name the papers whatever I want.

4. Offline

Dai_Kunai

This is 100% doable for me. I'll go ahead and do this. Might even finish today. :)

It is easier if the item is always paper, I'll let the name be configurable and the commands for it.

What does the player do to use the paper and execute the commands? Ex. Right Click, Drop the paper, run another command, etc...

Also, the commands should be run by the console or the player?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  5. Offline

zom999_playz

I think this has already been made?

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2019
  6. Offline

Vaishnav Anil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.