Plugin to make a zombie survival

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by jesusmallon12, Dec 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jesusmallon12

Minecraft version: 1.14.4

Suggested name:
    Zombie waves

What I want: I would like a plugin that is like Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies but in minecraft where I can put 1, 2, 3 or more spawn points for zombies wherever I want, change what they leave for any mineral when they die, put a time For the next round and when the zombies arrive, being able to increase the number of zombies as they go round, put incomplete full armor swords etc. to a zombie or most randomly when the player reaches a certain round, who can cancel the spawn of other mobs in a range of certain blocks and that only zombies appear, that potion effects can be put on some zombies as they go round, put a certain percentage of probability that a zombie drops when a healing potion dies or of strength or any potion, put a final boss, set the limit of rounds, that when one dies, the spectator is automatically transferred and the last one has to die standing so they return to the point of spawn when they start gone to the world or a spawn point that they created manually and put statistics when the end of the round is reached (deaths, murders, points, standing time, etc)

Ideas for commands: I have no ideas but I would like there to be commands for everything

Ideas for permissions: anyone can have permission

When I'd like it by: December 20, 2019

2. Offline

Symphonic

This already exists, https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/call-duty-zombies

3. Offline

jesusmallon12

oh I didn't know, thank you very much now I can use something I wanted <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.