Plugin suggestions for my new server...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Shining_KoW210, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Shining_KoW210

I created a server about a week ago, and I've been testing it out with my friends as a creative server, and they all agree that it's boring. I want to create a Legend of Zelda themed RPG server (http://legendoflyoko.net).

I need a good RPG plugin, there are a lot of those. On a previous server we had MCMMO but it lagged the server even with 16gb of RAM.

I would like to have it so there are towns which will be non pvp zones and outside of towns be pvp. I saw that Towny was outdated, so is there any alternative?

Thanks in advance.

(oh and by the way I have all the other essential plugins already, I used to be the server tech on that other server)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  2. levelcraft is a good rpg

3. Offline

Shining_KoW210

I highly prefer not to use SpoutCraft...

4. Offline

Pencil

MCMMO never lagged on my 1.5Gb testserver with ~20 people on, you guys were probably on an oversold node or something :/

5. Offline

Shining_KoW210

6. Offline

Pencil

7. Offline

Shining_KoW210

Is it really that resource hungry? I have a 4GB VPS server, I'm going to try it out.

8. Offline

slater96

In the java string of RUN.bat or whatever you called it set it to 8G or however much RAM you want to dedicate to it. That could be the problem...

9. Offline

Shining_KoW210

It's not my computer, I rent it from a host.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.