Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by cascas7129, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Offline

cascas7129

Plugin category: Permission (I know there is plugins like this but they don't have everything that I need, please keep this in mind when reading!)

Suggested name: CustomCommandBlock (or similar)

What I want: I want a plugin that allows me to block commands, but not how the other plugins do. I want something more easier, so this is how my idea works. ALL commands are blocked(That exist, so you have to test if they exist or not). Then, in the config there will be an 'exceptions' area where you can add commands NOT to be blocked. However, if the command does not exist, it will say a configurable Unknown-Command message. Color codes need to be supported also please. This plugin also needs to have the HIGHEST priority just in-case any other plugin conflicts. Thanks!

Ideas for config: (This is an example)
    #CustomCommandBlocker

#Plugin enabled?
    isEnabled: true

noPermissionMessage: &cYou're not allowed to do this!
    unknownCommandMessage: &fUnknown command.

Exceptions List:
    -/help
    -/plugins
    -/vote
    -

Ideas for commands: No commands are needed

Ideas for permissions: ccb.bypass - Plugin doesn't affect that group.

When I'd like it by: ASAP.

2. cascas7129 What you're looking for is two different plugins. One would be a "commands whitelist" as opposed to a "commands blacklist". I've seen such plugins before.

The second would be a plugin to change the unknown command message, which I'm pretty sure I've seen before.

3. Offline

Sabersek

AdamQpzm
    How about onCmd testing to see if the command exists or is runnable.

4. Offline

cascas7129

AdamQpzm sure ive seen command whitelists...
    ut Ive never seen a command blacklist that doesnt block unknown commands. And for that matter, I havent seen a command whitelister plugin at all
    So if u have any could u please tell me or make it? thank you it would be appreciated

5. cascas7129 Hmm. I'm sure I'd seen one somewhere, but having looked around quickly, I couldn't find anything. If I have time tonight and nobody has made anything, I'll make this. Shouldn't take too long.

6. Offline

cascas7129