[PLUGIN REQUEST] Morph Cow

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Combomuffin69, Oct 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Combomuffin69

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Morph cow

What I want: I want a plugin which allows you to morph into a cow and then when you right click it gives the person you right click a health boost then when you left click it gives them a speed boost and also when you do shift left click it gives yourself a speed boost and when you have /morph cow enabled you can't attack others.

Ideas for commands: /morph cow to morph into the cow then /morph cancel to come out of it

Ideas for permissions: morph.cow morph.cancel

When I'd like it by: This weekend if possible.

2. Offline

MordorKing78

Why not download something like DisguiseCraft. There are many plugins out there.

3. Offline

Combomuffin69

that is nothing like what I need I want something that when you are in /morph cow it lets u right click to give speed boost and right click to heal them please read before commenting disguisecraft is were u can disguise into a mob that's it nothing else.

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Combomuffin69 DisguiseCraft with an alias plugin to add potion effects?

AdamQpzm likes this.
  5. Offline

Combomuffin69

timtower
    I would prefer the plugin made without disguisecraft as disguisecraft adds more mobs than I need! Just if you can make the plugin make it please with just /morph cow and when u right it heals them and when u left click it speed boosts them

6. Online

Combomuffin69 You do know that disguising isn't that easy to code and using an external plugin takes that away from you? It will save a lot of time.

7. Offline

Combomuffin69

timtower you can but please make it so theres only a /morph cow and that it works in pvp to thanks and that it has the abilities as stated above.

8. Online

9. Offline

Combomuffin69

timtower well please stop asking for things as I wont be giving them to you anymore and don't post on something asking for information on how I need it made unless ur gonna make it good day.

10. Offline

mrCookieSlime

timtower is just helping you to improve your description.
    No one is going to make a Plugin based on a confusing description. So you should better accept his help, because he is basically helping you to get your Plugin done faater.

timtower likes this.
  11. Offline

Combomuffin69

Well by the looks of it it wont get done and my developer may be making it as I am re speaking to him again so I may not even need it. So don't tell me I better accept is help.

12. Online

Combomuffin69 I believe that his point was:
    Somebody is helping you to clearify the request and provide some alternative methods.
    Yet you don't want that.
    This is a forum, we are allowed to ask, we are allowed to leave a request.

mrCookieSlime likes this.
  13. Offline

Combomuffin69

timtower Well I am stating that what I need if I were to use mob disguise and add the effects It wouldn't work It would need just as much coding as if u were to code it from scratch so I am getting a developer on this unless someone actually gets what I want as I need a /morph cow and then right click gives them speed boost and right click gives the player health boost and this will work in pvp and raiding and mob disguise that has nearly every mob in the game I only need a cow that you can morph into.

14. Online

Combomuffin69 And sometimes it is better to get more and save loads of time instead of getting less and wasting time. We are all volunteers on here, we all have a life of our own.
    And you make that statement based on what exactly?

AdamQpzm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.