Filled Plugin Request: GUI Market

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ChocolateChoo, Sep 14, 2014.

?

Is it possible?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

ChocolateChoo

Plugin category: Economy (I KNOW THERE IS GLOBAL MARKET BUT IT DOESNT SUPPORT RENAMED ITEMS OR CUSTOM ITEMS FROM PLUGINS! PLEASE NOTE THIS BEFORE SAYING "GLOBAL MARKET")

Suggested name: MultiMarket-GUI

What I want: When typing a certain command (for example: /market) a GUI opens up with 3 categories: Recent, Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest. Clicking either one of these displays items being sold by other players. The plugin will support renamed, relored and custom items. Each item has a diamond underneath the items being sold, displaying the price and the seller. Clicking on the diamond will purchase the item the other player is selling.

Typing /market sell (price) whilst holding the item you wish to sell will place the item you have selected into the market (the GUI market mentioned above) and can be bought from other players.

Typing /market me displays all the items I am currently selling in the market. Clicking on the item takes it off the market and hands me back my item.

Admins can type in /adminmarket to open up the market but are also able to take items that are being sold off the market, change the prices and edit the market entirely.

Also typing /market search (name/price/price-min/price-max/item) (value) will search give you a list of items using a filter.

A photo link to an example: http://i.imgur.com/YH6Vvh3.png
    Ideas for commands: /market , /market sell (PRICE) , /market me , /adminmarket , /market search

Ideas for permissions:
    /market - multimarket.open
    /market search - multimarket.open.filter

/market sell (price) - multimarket.sell
    /market me - multimarket.me
    /adminmarket - multimarket.admin

When I'd like it by: ASAP!
    You can put credit to whoever made this plugin and post it to the public, I just would like credit for the idea and the plugin itself. Thanks!
    EDIT2 - The original creator said this would be too big and has stopped development. Please move to this post: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/finishing-a-plugin-someone-was-making-for-me.317660/

2. Offline

Mr.Crafty

Cool idea