Plugin Request: Disable Flying/Creative When Attacking or Attacked

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Fishfish0001, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Offline

Fishfish0001

Plugin category: MISC (?)

Suggested name: FlySwatter

A bit about me: I run a medium sized server and I am looking for some plugins to expland upon areas that we need.

What I want: I would like a plugin that would disable Flymode/Creative for a user during combat. I allow my donors these permissions, but they are starting to ignore the rule saying otherwise, and I figured a plugin would be a good way to warn them to stop.

Ideas for commands: /fs reload - Reload Config (If there is one)

Ideas for permissions: flyswatter.safe - Prevents the user from being "Fly Swatted". (Default: OP)

Willing to pay up to: $15

When I'd like it by: Sometime within a week would be great, but I understand Dev's have a lot of stuff on their hands, so as long as communication is good, any time frame is reasonable.

Similar plugin requests: None that I know of.

Devs who might be interested in this: --

2. Offline

hammale

so whenever u get damaged u get taken out of creative? then maybe after like 5 sec if ur not taking any damage u get put back into creative? would that work?

3. Offline

thehutch

Ok working on this now, testing now hopefully it will work

Fishfish0001
    Ok done, pm when you're online and we can do the deal then :D

Features:
    • custom messages when player attacks/is attacked
    • Custom delay time so you have to wait long (Default 10 seconds)
    • Custom message when the player returns to creative mode
    Minor issues:
    When player changes gamemode there is an inbuilt message which I can't remove so there will be that message but just add the ยง + hexadecimal in the config to colour up the message.

If you want any more feature pm them to me and I will try to add them.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  4. Offline

Fishfish0001

Oh awesome :D

Is there permissions so admins can't just be shot down out of the sky? Also, what about a way for it to be configured, or user set, so that they are only taken out of Fly/Creative when THEY attack, otherwise someone could shot and kill them while they are building.