[Plugin Request] Could you make this for me ? [2 Plugins]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BGxTempahh, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Offline

BGxTempahh

Plugin category: Random

Suggested name: RoyalKitsConomy

What I want: Alright, so I need a plugin for my KitPVP server so when you kill a player it will drop a golden nugget and only the player that killed you can pick it up. But then there is a plugin that will allow you to pickup all the golden nuggets dropped whether or not you killed the player.

Ideas for commands: /rkc give [player] [amount] - This gives golden nuggets to the player.

Ideas for permissions:
    Royal.give - This is the command "/rkc give [player] [amount]"
    Royal.pickupall - This will allow the group to be able to pickup any golden nuggets dropped from a players death whether or not he killed the player ( For Donators )

When I'd like it by: When you get done with the plugin.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Plugin category: Random

Suggested name: RoyalKitsInventory

What I want: Alright, so I need a plugin for my KitPVP server so when you type "/royalinv" it will open a virtual inventory with only 8 slots. You keep the items in the inv on death. Also I need a permission that the group that has it will get 16 slots instead of 8. (permission: Royal.vipinv

Ideas for commands: /royalinv - Opens a virtual inventory with only 8 slots. You keep the items in the inv on death.
    /royalvipinv - This will open an inv with 16 slots.

Ideas for permissions:
    Royal.inv - Allows you to have a inv.
    Royal.vipinv - Allows you to have 16 inv slots.

When I'd like it by: When you get done with the plugin.

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

BGxTempahh

The link that you sent me is not what I want :p.
    Also it's fine you can do 9 for default and 18 for vip.

4. Online

What is wrong with it then?

5. Offline

BGxTempahh

I need someone to create a custom plugin for my server.
    The ones I asked for :p. That plugin you sent me has many different commands, and all that stuff.

6. Online

Welcome to bukkit ;) You could just give nobody permissions to use them.

7. Offline

BGxTempahh

Yea, but all the commands can cause problems in the future, I want to have my server only have a few public plugins, NoCheatPlus, etc..

8. Offline

JuHDude

Doesn't seem like a complicated plugin to code. I'm far to busy to do it so sorry :(

9. Offline

PaulIbs

hello im currently working on a different plugin but im almost finished when i finish i will look in to this plugin request and if you would like to discuss more tell me your skype and i will add you! Have a good day :)