Plugin Request - Celestial Dragons

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by crysis992, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Offline

crysis992

Plugin category: FUN

Suggested name: CelestialDragon

What I want:
    I got this idea from another game and i like it. Its a minigame/event.
    Description:
    This event requires all participants to workd together to kill eight Celesital Dragons, as well as their 499 minions. The system will rank all participants according to their contributions. Then, the top 20 players will get a top prize. The rest of the players also get a reward, as long as they earned more than 300 Contributions.

Okay thats like i want it:
    Setup:
    You setup 8 spawnpoints for the Celestial Dragons (Elderdragon mob or whatever its called)
    These dragons should have alot of Health (5.000-15.000) should take a while to kill them.
    Every 100 damage points you do, you earn 100 conribution points for the ranking.

Minions:
    You setup a few spawnpoints for the minions (Zombies and PigZombies, with 50% more hp than normal zombies/pigzombies).
    You get 5 Contribution for a kill.

Gameplay:
    To start the event: /cdragon start | cdragon.start:true

After the command was used, the players have 5 minutes to join the event before the event registration is closed.
    /cdragon join | cdragon.join:true

When the registrations are closed, the minions start to spawn(they should respawn), when all minions are killed the 8 Celestial Dragons spawn (they should NOT respawn, and they should NOT fly arround. they should have a fixed position on the ground and some range/meelee attacks)

When all Dragons are killed the event ends.
    The Players in the top 20 get a reward.
    Rewards:
    Rank 1-3: xxx,xxx
    Rank 4-10: xxx,xxx
    Rank 11-20:xxx,xxx
    Rank 21-**:xxx,xxx

Ideas for commands:
    /cdragon join - Join the event.

/cdragon start - Admins can start this Event.
    /cdragon setspawn dragon <name>
    /cdragon setspawn minion <name>
    /cdragon rank <nickname>
    /cdragon top

I hope you like my idea and i hope someone will take this request.
    Please let me know if you like this idea :)
    crysis992