plugin request blocks and items to inventory

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by F64_Rx, Jun 6, 2014.

1. so i want a plugin if it can be made when your mining then it would go straight into your inventory instead of the floor
    blocks what would need to be in the config would every block also if you can make it so you can change the config to your liking would be better for me as i could change some blocks as ect
    thanks you in advanced
    for 1.7.2

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

Have you tried it already then?

4. yes doesnt work

5. Offline

Error log? Did you set it up correctly?

6. yes i also did /ppt it said that it was inabled but the blocks still dropped on the floor

7. Offline

Server log? Current config? Default config?

8. says nothing in serverlog using default config and when i do /plugin its green

ive seen it on loads of prison servers like fade prison they have it and one your inventorys full it says warning your inventorys full thats what i want put i cannot find it

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2016
  9. Offline

F64_Rx Please post your config then.
    And your server log. That you don't see anything doesn't always mean that there is nothing to see.
    And thought about custom plugins? Or plugins that are configured correctly?

10. both in the zip
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
  11. Offline

F64_Rx Most people use http://pastebin.com for that stuff.
    And no errors right?
    massive error (open)
    Code:
    [21:48:40] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event BlockBreakEvent to PersonalPickup v3.3
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:427) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:481) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:466) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PlayerInteractManager.breakBlock(PlayerInteractManager.java:263) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PlayerInteractManager.dig(PlayerInteractManager.java:164) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:535) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PacketPlayInBlockDig.a(SourceFile:53) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PacketPlayInBlockDig.handle(SourceFile:8) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:146) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ServerConnection.c(SourceFile:134) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:655) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.u(DedicatedServer.java:250) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:545) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:457) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:617) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_6_R2/Block
        at com.RingOfStorms.per.Utilities.BlockWorldUtil.getDrops(BlockWorldUtil.java:43) ~[?:?]
        at com.RingOfStorms.per.Listeners.PlayerListener.playerBrokeABlock(PlayerListener.java:263) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2130.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:425) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
        ... 15 more

12. so what should i do try a reinstall of the plugin also the plugin instn on 1.7.2

13. Offline

F64_Rx PM the developer, ask for an update

14. he said this on the main page
    'm abandoning this plugin, if anybody would like to take it over and keep updating it, please contact me. I will no longer be updating it, but I need an experienced plugin programmer to continue to make this plugin.

15. Offline

F64_Rx Asked him if I could take it over. Looking into a quick fix right now
    EDIT: Quick fix isn't that quick, methods changed
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iy00oxghscd0pw4/PickupLikeMe.jar
    Made my own version, less complicated. Enable the world in the config, no commands, no toggle.
    If the item can't be added then it will be dropped

16. timtower im using otherdrops which has fortune blocks and stuff and it doesnt work with it is there away to make it work with it ty

kxpeep93 likes this.
  17. Offline

As far as I want to go: no