Filled [Plugin Request] AutoMotd

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Heliocloud, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Offline

Heliocloud

Plugin category: Admin Tools.

Suggested name: AutoMOTD

What I want: Well, Whenever a player clicks "refresh" in there minecraft, the MOTD changes. If they click "refresh" again, the MOTD changes again, and so on. Well, if you can, there can be a config where you CAN add a messages as a second way. I also want colors and fonts in the motd.

Ideas for commands: /am add [Message] /am remove [ID] /am edit [Message] /am list

Ideas for permissions: Maybe this: am.use* (Has every single command) am.remove (Removes a MOTD) am.edit (Edit's a MOTD) am.add (Add's a MOTD)

When I'd like it by: Any time you can finish this, Has to be this mouth though

If you decide to make this plugin, I would like to say thanks in advance.

Oh, and if there is a plugin like this allready, Please tell me. And for a fact, I have no KNOWLEDGE of java coding or anything like it.

Bump :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  2. sorry not possible, plugins have no way of finding out when a client hits refresh :p

3. Offline

Heliocloud

How did this server do this? No you don't need the IP edited.

4. Offline

Eats_Rainbows

Very possible... Would you want it to play in a random order or in the order they are entered?

5. Offline

Eats_Rainbows

Just listen to the ServerListPingEvent event.

6. :confused: didn`t even know that existed :p

7. Offline

Heliocloud

I don't know where that is, sir. I don't know java.

Yes, that would be fine. But if you can't that don't. It's fine.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  8. Offline

Darkllama23

I think motdmanager will work for you, it will allow you to use color codes and formatting codes too!

9. Offline

bigteddy98

Heliocloud likes this.
  10. Offline

Heliocloud

11. Offline

daboross

Go to Thread Tools -> Edit Thread and mark the prefix as 'Filled' if you have found a plugin.