Plugin Project - Civilizations

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bastion, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Offline

bastion

There are currently 2 civ style plugins, one is in beta on the shotbow network and is not going to be released to the public, the other is being dev'ed by someone here, I am looking for someone who would partner with my server to create this style of game play that can then be shared with the community.

I have played civ extensively and have a potential game play strategy that would be a long play game for builders who would actually like to build a community with other players. This plugin would be moving away from the minigame style play that seems to be taking over minecraft at this point and hopefully restore some ability for players to get back to a long play building game style.

If anyone is interested in building this kind of plugin please message me or respond here.

Thanks in advance for your time.

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

bastion You are asking for an developer to help you, I suggest that you ask this question in "Show off your bukkit server" as it is not an explicit plugin request and if it is one than it is to big

3. Offline

bastion

Sorry, maybe I was not clear enough, I am asking for a dev to build a plugin that would implement a civ style game play to share with the community and also to put on my server.

I am not asking for a private plugin. I realize there may not be anyone around either capable or willing to take on a project of this nature but I thought I would try before going the private plugin way.

Thank you for answering my post, I will assume this plugin is not something you are interested in trying to develop.

Take care.

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

bastion It is just to big for this forum, on the "Show off your bukkit server" forum there are developers that are looking for large scale projects. The developers here are usually making small plugins. This plugin could take months of coding.
    And I wanted to make something like this already :p Just don't have the time for it