Plugin not working?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by BiskitDEV, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BiskitDEV

Hey Everyone!

I made out this fairly simply plugin, and once I finished I loaded it into my test server, and it got no errors, and it loaded into the game correctly, but it didn't seem to work? It was an item with a custom recipe.

Any help will be amazing!

Code; http://pastebin.com/DYUnrQVz

2. Offline

Coopah

@BiskitDEV
    I think you may have to get the craftevent and check if the crafted item contains the custom recipe.

3. Offline

pie_flavor

@Coopah Nope, you don't. That's if you want something complicated. Think fireworks or leather armor.
    @BiskitDEV getServer().addRecipe(speedFeather);
    By the way, you do know that the 2 means data value right? That'll be impossible to get ingredients for normally.
    I'm gonna assume that you are trying to make it require 2 emeralds. This is impossibru, the recipe would have to be changed.

4. Offline

mine-care

5. Offline

Coopah

@pie_flavor @mine-care
    I was assuming he was going to make more complex things and this was just a example.

6. Offline

pie_flavor

@Coopah Even with something like a speed feather, you can do concrete crafting recipes the way he did. Only if it's a case-by-case thing (such as combining different colors for leather armor) do you have to use custom code. Case in point: The TARDIS plugin.

7. Offline

BiskitDEV

8. Please set this thread to Solved by going to Thread Tools (at the top) > Edit Title > Prefix > Solved. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.