Plugin name suggestion?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by DT_Rush, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DT_Rush

My plugin is another gamemode plugin and alot of the names i was gonna use was already taken or is similar so what should i name it?

For Plugin Developers that have already made this plugin: I know there are a lot of plugins already that are just like this, so all im gonna say is that i did not use any ones code and i will try to add more features that will differ from what you guys have

2. Offline

JWhy

A gamemode like WHAT?

3. Offline

dakoslug

What is this plugin about?
    So i can name it :D

4. Offline

ButtChew

Absolutely no information on the plugin, but we should name it?

Ok ....

How about: Rape Face McGrape.

5. Offline

DT_Rush

I said another "gamemode" plugin which makes the /gamemode <name> 0 or 1 easier to do but never mind i am doing something else

6. Offline

JWhy

SimplePluginThatChangesGamemodesSomehow 1.0?
    Guy, it's really hard to name a plugin without knowing what it does

7. Offline

DT_Rush

I told you guys it makes the command /gamemode <name> 0:1 easier to type. so instead of that you would use /survival or /creative like this pluign
    Sorry to be rude but next time dont comment if you dont get what im talking about

8. Offline

JOPHESTUS

RushGMC ( GMC = Game Mode Changer)
    DT_GMC
    SimpleAsShitGMC
    YaMumGMC
    DTRGMC

Hope I helped,
    -JOPH

9. Offline

AndyFox42

You do realize that the plugin you are citing as the one this is "like" contains, on its own page, multiple other plugin developers accusing THAT person of copying the idea already?

10. Offline

DT_Rush

Which one? I was just talking about in general how there are several plugins that do the same thing. That is why i am creating a different plugin but i will go back to mine every now and then to see what unique features i can come up with

11. Offline

JOPHESTUS

What do you thimk of the names i suggested

12. Offline

DT_Rush

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.