[PLUGIN] Microgames: Ideas Needed & Poll

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by ccrama, Nov 29, 2013.

?

Does this sound like it would be fun to play?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Don't know, would need to play it first

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Probably a waste of my time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ccrama

Hello Bukkit,

I had a pretty cool idea for a server. Basically when you start, you are sent to a queue where you are sorted into games, and each of those games is comprised of microgames. Each microgame lasts 5-10 seconds, with some silly or fast-paced goal, with a win or loose at the end. Whoever gets the most wins or losses at the end is the winner, and you go back into the pool to start again. It would be very fast paced, and a random assortment of games would be chosen.

If you have any ideas for a game, post it below! I don't know if anyone would really be interested in the server, so honestly answer the poll. Don't want to spend my time coding something that isn't worth it!

Some ideas I already have:

• Traitor: Everyone is disguised as a creeper, you need to find the real creeper in the crowd and not get blown up.
    • Chicken rain: Shoot the falling chickens with your bow and arrow.
    • Space jump, click space as many times as possible in 5 seconds with creative-type flight. Highest person wins.
    • Craft a ___. Opens up crafting bench, need to craft an item with what you have in 3 seconds.
    • Skeleton Escape: don't get shot and keep as far away from the skeletons as possible!
    Thanks,
    ccrama

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.