Plugin Ideas

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Max Sweatt, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Offline

Max Sweatt

So i have been playing my server for a while, and I thought up some cool plugin ideas that may make the minecraft multiplayer expirience a whole lot better.

1. Physical Money. It lets OP's give players server money. Its like iConomy, only its a real block.

2. EasyProtect. It lets Server Admins to make it so a certain block cant be destroyed, placed, or spawned.

3. Homes. It lets players designate a home (using a wand of some sort) and mark it as their territory which makes sure people cant break it. This plugin is making sure to avoid something like this:
    /area set <X>,<Y>,<Z>
    /Area <NAME>
    /Area Protect

And make it more like this:
    (Click the two points)
    /Home

Thanks for listening to the ideas. PM me if you're going to make one. I would love to get a copy!

2. Offline

hammale

idk the names but a lot (if not all) of those ideas have already been made into plugins...

3. Offline

Max Sweatt

I dont know about the first one though

4. Offline

theallcreator

For the first idea, I have heard of people using cookies as they are hard to make and they stack.
    When you join, you get a certain amount of cookies, and you can spend them however.

5. Offline

Max Sweatt

The only problem is that they can eat them.

Buts its still a good idea

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016