[Plugin Idea] Kill players with unsufficient experience

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Autom3, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Offline

Autom3

Hello everyone, and thank you in advance for taking the time to read this, and maybe even help me out.
    I'm looking for a person that can write bukkit plugins, and wants to take the time to write one for me.
    What I am expecting from the plugin:
    • Automatically kill players that have less than a set amount of experience.
    • Have an option in the .yml file to set the amount of time in between the kills (in minutes, or if possible in the format: xhxmxs; with x being user input).
    • Have an option to broadcast a message (if possible) a variable time (like above) before the killing will commence.
    • (Not necessarily) A command to alter all the above and to do the killing whenever you want as an op.
    • Have a an option to turn on a command for non-ops to check their experience amount.
    (Details on experience: Link to MinecraftWiki)

Example for .yml:
    Code:
    amount of experience to check: 225
    time interval between killing (in minutes): 20
    Broadcast message: true
    Time between broadcast and killing (in minutes):  5
    non-ops can use the experience check command: true
    I hope this is possible for any of you out there and not too much asked; Thank you again!
    Greetings, Autom3

2. Offline

TaggerPlanet

May I ask what this is for?

3. Offline

Autom3

Competition between my friends?

4. Offline

Jobi

I would like to code it for you, but i have two questiones:
    1. what should stand in the broadcastmessage
    2. what is "amount of experience to check:" ? Do you mean levels or the real value, that you cannot see ingame

5. Offline

Autom3

1. Something like: "5 minutes left until experience checking will start. Make sure you have more than (amount of experience to check * times the experience has been checked)"
    2. The first time it checks the experience (total, the real value. 225 by default = ingame lvl 10), it will kill all people that have less than the set amount of experience * 1. The second time it will check for the set amount * 2. Third time: amount * 3. And so on, and so on.
    So its the total amount, the experience that you can't exactly see ingame.​
    (for anyone that would want to know, in my setup: If you die, you'll get banned until the next game, then you will be unbanned.)

6. Offline

Monitomen

This sounds interesting, pure survival =) let me know how it works when u get it and if u would like to make it public, i might implement something like this as well

7. Offline

Jobi

ok, i will code it, but i have 2,5 other projects running... but maby i can manage it