Solved Plugin Help

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Garnetty, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Garnetty

I'm coding a KitPvp plugin, and today I've decided to work on one of the KillStreaks. This is the 25 Player killstreak, and when you get it, a redstone torch is spawned into your inventory. Upon placing this torch, it makes a "ding, ding, ding" sound (3 anvil falling sounds), then a loud iron golem death sound. After the iron golem death sound, I want to make a barrage of damage potions spawn at location2, but I don't know how to do that. Here's my code as of now.

http://pygments.org/demo/1051082/

The focused section of the code where it should actually do this summoning code is right below where it says "IRONGOLEM_DEATH" (shown below)

[​IMG]

2. Offline

mythbusterma

@Garnetty

So you're going to cancel an event 30 ticks after it has happened, yea good luck with that.

3. Offline

Garnetty

@mythbusterma
    Everything is working fine, I have tested it over and over... All I need to do is do the summoning of the potions.

And instead of being rude about it, you could answer nicely

4. Offline

mythbusterma

@Garnetty

Well, I guess I could, but you still haven't explained why you think that would work. It doesn't.

5. Offline

Garnetty

@mythbusterma
    Well the code that I have as of now is working fine on my server, but I guess i'll move the event cancel to later. Any idea on how to make it summon potions?

6. Offline

Skionz

@Garnetty He has a point. Your code is not working fine because you cannot cancel an event after it has already happened. You can't 'summon' potion, but you can create an instance of the ItemStack class.
    EDIT: Or maybe use the Potion class? I am not 100% sure, but I am positive that a quick google will tell you how.

7. Offline

Garnetty

Ok thanks, I thought that the cancel event thing was supposed to like signify the end of the event, so I thought you put it at the end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.