Plugin help and OP help on my server... Read inside!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by kyle939, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kyle939

Hello,

Basically I am trying to set up a shop with crates or chests, so people can wonder over open it and buy stuff using money or EXP or something.

Okay, I am looking for some help setting up a plugin and getting it all working on my server.

Basically I want to set up a shop and economy (money system) onto my server, and then allow players to buy and sell stuff.

I've tried doing this myself and I cannot seem to do it, so I am looking for anyone who has experience in these plugins and how to do it all on a server.

If you've got Skype, then please add me: kyle939

Drop me a call and just guide me what to do, I also have teamviewer if that is any help for you.

Anyone at all kind enough to help me set up a plugin an shop using boxes or chests or something etc?

Thank you!

2. Offline

chilldy

These are two plugins I use for my server. They both have how-to guides and are pretty simple to setup.
    Iconomy
    Chestshop

3. Offline

kyle939

Yeah I know.

I've installed it all, and added friends to the server, but they keep getting you don't have permissions etc.

It's all setup and not working.

Could anyone help me?

4. Offline

chilldy

Well than that means you have to set their permissions. If you look through the plugin pages they show all the permissions that you need to add.

5. Offline

kyle939

Already done that, it's all setup.

I need help.

I've made a shop and it says made successly right.

I right click or left click on the shop and it just opens the crate, and I've placed all the items for the shop, to make stock into the chest, so there are stuff to buy and I cannot buy any of it. I click it and just opens, no buying or selling or anything of any kind.

No errors, just made successful.

Also, friends who are not admins get you do not have permissions, could anyone help me with this as it is not working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.