Plugin Error

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by mccrafter1212, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mccrafter1212

Hello, I've recently been having a ton of trouble with a plugin I'm developing. Here's a picture of it:
    UnknownError.PNG
    As you can see it's not a very big error (I usually get really long error), although I can't seem to troubleshoot it. If you have an answer to this error please comment! Here is some info you may need to trouble shoot the error:
    Plugin Name: Basics Economy - THIS IS NOT WHAT I USED IN MY PLUGIN.YML
    Main: me.mccrafter.EconomyMain
    PHOTO OF MY ECLIPSE SETUP:
    EclipseSetup.PNG
    Version: 1.0
    PHOTO OF MY PLUGIN.YML:
    pluginYAML.PNG
    If you need anymore info let me know, I can even provide some of my source code.

2. how about you learn to troubleshoot your plugins yourself before?? Theres even a sticky thread in the plugin development section...
    And you provided much infos about it but didnt the most important one: the code
    *facepalm*

3. Offline

Regablith

"com.mccrafter.economy.EconomyMain.onEnable(EconomyMain.java:12)"

4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@mccrafter1212
    1. Photos are not inportant. We need to have the text that was written, not an image of what has been written (in case of problems with spacing/formatting)
    2. Please debug your code or atleast try something before posting on the forums. There is both a thread of everything you should do before creating a thread (How to create a Plugin Development Thread) and how to solve error messages (how to troubleshoot your own plugins).
    3. Your problem is caused by something being null at line 12 of EconomyMain (BTW: Don't use "Main" in class names. It's not descriptive, and main classes should be named after the name of the plugin anyway.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.