Plugin Dev NEEDED

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by SG-PRO SERVER, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Offline

SG-PRO SERVER

So Im making a survival games server and need some plugins done. Im starting with my new 'double team' ideaBasically Its normal sg but you can do /team <name here> in the lobby to team with them, if you try to team with someone else it says : "im sorry but you are already teamed do /team cancel to cancel your team" in red, You can do /team cancel to cancel the team... and then you can do /team accept or /team deny to accept or deny the team request.. almost like a tp only you dont tp there but team insted... then in game you get a compass that points to your teamate and they have a green name above there head... If your teamate dies it says"your teamate is dead" in red but you can play on with just one person.If you can help me with this Comment, skype me : blue.drewitt or pm me on this...Also if you could help with the rest of my plugins that would be great..

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

SG-PRO SERVER Could you please use the following format:

3. Offline

SG-PRO SERVER

sorry i didnt see the format ... Can you help me out though timtower ???

4. Online

I don't make minigames / arena's

5. Offline

SG-PRO SERVER

timtower are they hard to make ... i thought you could just add the code to the original survival games plugin.... but hey i know nothing about plugins

6. Online

Adding code to a plugin isn't allowed 9 out of 10 times