Plugin Creation Request!- Cop like Plugin!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ArmoredAmir, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Offline

ArmoredAmir

Hello to all fellow plugin creators I have a job for whoever would like to make this plugin. So, what this plugin is basically is a cop plugin. What this cop plugin would do is with a stick (Or any item/block please make it configurable) when left clicking someone with it, it would tell who did clicked them, what the player has, (Again like its configurable for the items the stick or whatever is looking for). So that's basically the plugin. (I know small). But, here is a example of the idea the for the plugin (This one I am showing you is private and unreleased from what I know): http://www.drugcraft.net/wiki/index.php?title=Cops Just study the picture (One with the ninja turtle skin on it the screenshot after the glass helmet person) The copstick works like this: when you hit a player with it, it will tell you what items they have they have on them. (The items you want that are from the config). BUT its just says the item/item id from the config(So you can't like edit the inventory or anything). Also, in this plugin please add a cooldown time to using the stick (Like make it configurable). Please message or post a reply to this if you need more information on the plugin idea but this is all I need really.

Thank you to whoever wants to do this,
    Amir (ArmoredAmir)

2. That would be amazing if some mADE that

3. Offline

Officialjake

jail like hell has a ban stick that could be used as hand cuffs!

4. Offline

Sushi

Kind of like this exact same plugin that you requested a little less than two hours ago?

5. Offline

np98765

Ah! You just beat me... >.<

I was looking back and going "wait a second"... I came back here and saw you!

Ninja'd by sushi... Lol, I like that. Ninja'd by sushi...

Sushi, afistofirony and Omnitv like this.