Plugin Conflicting?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by tommygoesha, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tommygoesha

Hey my names tom
    I help run a fairly large server and we just switched form a 4gb server to a 32gb server using bungee with 5 servers connecting to each other (www.Rsmv.enjin.com)
    We've had kind of a rough start, ive set up permissions for the server but only half of the server can use a command and other half cant even if they are the same rank (permissions are the same on every world except for 1 or 2 with additions to the world).

My goal is to have a menu with Chestcommands + Bungeewarps where players can use the main menu to warp to their favorite games. however most say they cannot use the /menu, others say they can but then others say they can but cant use the buttons in it. Im so burnt out on working with all of this that im asking for some type of help if possible. Ive checked permissions 5 times, the console atleast a dozen times.. The menu command works for me and other ops and admins flawlessly so theres nothing really wrong with the way chest commands is configured but something to do with the permissions i suppose although i cant find out what.
    I LOATHE groupmanager but the owner insists and if need be changing to a different one thats fine i just dont know how to have world seperate perms

List of plugins: (* means i feel it may conflict)
    *Bungeesuit
    *Chestcommands
    Citizens
    Disguisecraft
    dtltraders
    Echopets
    *Enjin
    *Essentials
    Griefprevention
    *Groupmanager
    iTags
    locktime
    *Multiverse
    Plotme
    Sparktrail
    TagApi
    trails
    Worldguard\Edit\Border
    And our custom plugins for our games, although none really even use permissions.

Here is a link to the latest Server.log
    A link to my Global Permissions
    ChestCommands Yml Bundle
    A link to my "In game" Permissions
    and Screenshots of BungeeSuit
    http://puu.sh/3LNMu.png
    http://puu.sh/3LNPm.png

Any help at all would be appreciated and i can provide any information (besides the obvious passwords\database information such)

-Tom

The way i have it set up by the way:
    5 Servers
    -Lobby + survival (Lobby+Survivalworld+YoutuberWorld)
    -Xrun (lobbyworld+gamesworld)
    -Smash (lobbyworld+gamesworld)
    -Factions (Faction world+CreativeWorld)
    -Mini Games (Hungergames+Buildmything+Etc)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  2. Offline

Jade

Locked. Look for plugins that support BungeeCord where you got it. Also, running in offline mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.