Plug.DJ Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by IamNoob, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

robbo5899

For learning Java, there is no one way to do it. Everyone is different. I personally needed to do add something to a plugin and decided I had to do it. I watched Java tutorials and nothing worked so I dived straight into Bukkit, read the code of other open source plugins (Mines are all OS) and try make it yourself. There are tutorials on Youtube, Check out TheBCBroz and Applejuze. There is also a fantastic written tutorial that has everything you could need (I can't remember who wrote it)

As for this post, I'd drop it. Its been almost 3 weeks now and no-one has volunteered you their services. Maybe with your new found Java skills you can update the one you found, or figure out how to use it :p

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@robbo5899
    I totally agree with the fact that everyone learns differently.
    However one correcrion though:
    Never watch TheBCBroz.
    I highly recommen the Oracle Tutorials instead, TheBCBroz is nothing but bad habits and inefficiency.

3. Offline

robbo5899

@mrCookieSlime

I'll take your word for it, not watched them in a while, used them to learn the events and basic command handling etc before I knew any proper java

4. Offline

BradleyFlorence

Bump

IamNoob likes this.
  5. Offline

BradleyFlorence

Do you still need the Plugin? I was able to get it Created...

GrandmaJam likes this.
  6. Offline

GrandmaJam

I need it!

7. Offline

BradleyFlorence

This plugin does work Very Well but Requires a 24/7 Bot, I will release this Plugin to the Public when I can find a way to 1. Get rid of Hashes and 2. Add a google chrome extension API to not require a bot but the bot will do its own work.

GrandmaJam likes this.
  8. Offline

GrandmaJam

Okay, I can do the 24/7 bot thing

9. Offline

BradleyFlorence

@mrCookieSlime so your telling me If i go out and add this to Sp**** (Bleeped out for Advertisment Reasons) I will get a Warning Point?

10. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@BradleyFlorence
    Thats something completely different fron what I said.
    You are allowed to post your Plugin on Spigot but the selling of it will be rewarded with a Warning. Your Plugin has to be publicly available and for free.

11. Offline

BradleyFlorence

So since I said that on that post, I am no longer allowed to sell this plugin on Sp****? or it will result in a Warning Point? But I can still post it for free? I don't think thats right...

12. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@BradleyFlorence
    You are not allowed to sell Plugins anyway as it not only violates the EULA but also our rules. Selling it on Spigot and sharing that link will result in a Warning. As I said it has to be for free.

13. Offline

BradleyFlorence

How does it Violate EULA? There is a Section on Spigot just for selling them... And No I would not say the Link Here...

14. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@BradleyFlorence
    You do know that "there is a section for that on another website" is not a confirmation of it being allowed...?

And did you never read the EULA?
    And as long as you don't link it here it will not violate our rules but its still going to violate the EULA though.

15. Offline

BradleyFlorence

I never planned on Linking it here but as far as the EULA goes If I got caught selling them on Spigot then 180,000 others would get caught on Spigot doing it aswell.

legostarwarszach likes this.
  16. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@BradleyFlorence
    They would but you also don''t murder someone because millions of people murdered people before...

Just because there are other people doing a violation as well, it does not mean its okay.

Infuzion, TGRHavoc, eyamaz and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.