Filled Plots Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by AnarchyPVPServer, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello developers!

I have searched through every plugin related to the word "plot" and yet I have still not found what I am looking for. Here is a description of the plugin:

So basically, I will create a plotworld which will have a large amount of 15 x 15 plots which players can either buy from buycraft or from other players. These plots will all have worldguard regions. What I need this plugin to do is place signs on any unclaimed region, and when players click them they will be given the region inside the plot, however they will require a "currency" of plot tokens to claim one of these regions. For example, you could give a player a plot token by doing /plot givetoken <player> <token type> 1. I have included "<token type>" as it would be very useful if this could work with all of my different types of plots (e.g: plots with autofarms, bigger plots, and regular plots). The sign on the plots could be formatted like this:

Line 1: [Plots]
    Line 2: <plot type> (e.g: Regular)
    Line 3: Cost: 1 token

When the player right clicks the sign on the plot, it would be preferable if the sign would disappear and another sign would be placed which would say:

Line 1: Owner <username

to let other users know who owns the plot. I have only yet mentioned one in-game command but it would be useful if players could do /plot checktoken <player> <token type> or just /plot checktoken <tokentype> if you're checking your own tokens.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
  2. Offline

nlthijs48

You should be able to do this with AreaShop, you can setup plots with this plugin with the signs that you like to have. You can use any Vault compatible economy, so through that you should be able to use tokens as currency (or just use dollars but display them as tokens in AreaShop). To create a lot of plots you can use the '/as stack' command.

If you have any questions about how to set it up then let me know.

3. AreaShop is such a brilliant plugin and it sooo helpful, the only problem is I can't seem to create a separate currency named "plot-token" or "autoplot-token" etc and replace the "$<price>" on the [For Sale] signs with "plot-token" etc. What would help a lot is something like: "/as setprice <currency/token-type> <amount> <region", rather than the original AreaShop command of "/as setprice <price> <region>". I've looked for plugins that let you create multiple currencies but none of them seem to work.. If anyone could perhaps create a plugin that I could use alongside AreaShop and could function as a token system/currency system (would need to be able to be run from console and would also need to have commands such as: /token give <player> <token-type> and /token check <token-type> <player> (or just /token check <token-type> if you're checking your own tokens). nlthijs48 it would also be extremely useful if you could integrate my token suggestion into the plugin itself.

Thanks guys :D

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
    nlthijs48 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.