Plotme- Players are able to grief on other claimed plots

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MeerkatMC, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MeerkatMC

Description
    All was going well up until i downloaded plotme onto my server. The generator worked, people were able to claim plots, but here is the problem. no matter what i do (recreate plotworld, redownload plugin, various commands) players are always able to grief on other players claimed plots. They cant touch unclaimed plots at all, but i havent been able to find anything that will fix this. I dont know if this will help but, when i try to do /plotme list, or /plotme add, i crash out of the server with the message "internal server command". Only the person doing the command crashed though.

My plugins include: aBroadcast, Chestshop, Clearlag, Coloredtablist, Nocheatplus, Coreprotect, Enjinminecraftplugin, timtheenchanter, essentials, factions, frameprotect, GAlistener, iconomy, idisguise, intochest, kits, mcmmo, mcore, multiverse(core,portals,netherportals, inventorys), nicknamer, orbufscator, playerheads, plotme, votifier, worldedit, and world guard.

Server info:
    4 gig mainly factions server
    2 gig server connection speed
    running 1.7.2

Only plotme related console log:
    10.05 20:52:24 [Server] INFO at com.worldcretornica.plotme.listener.PlotDenyListener.onPlayerMove(PlotDenyListener.java:34) ~[?:?]
    10.05 20:52:24 [Server] INFO at com.worldcretornica.plotme.Plot.isDenied(Plot.java:470) ~[?:?]
    10.05 20:52:24 [Server] INFO at com.worldcretornica.plotme.Plot.isDeniedInternal(Plot.java:477) ~[?:?]
    10.05 20:52:24 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.Server.getPlayer(Ljava/util/UUID;)Lorg/bukkit/entity/Player;
    10.05 20:52:24 [Server] INFO at

forgot to mention, that all faction commands are disabled in the plotme world with world guard.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  2. Offline

MeerkatMC

3. Offline

ProjectVaas

I am having the same exact problem... :(

4. Offline

GoogleCats

same with me :/

5. Offline

iamFreq

I have the same problem :( Don't know what the issue is. It happened on my Prison server.

6. Offline

Weetch

If I know it well, you have to put server to online-mode: true
    PlotMe doesn't support offline mode from the newest versions.
    Correct me if I'm wrong

7. Offline

Bobcat00

MeerkatMC Is your server online or offline? What version of CraftBukkit? What version of PlotMe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.