Plugin Help Please, PLEASE HELP ME!!! - Pex issues

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by TrueMA, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TrueMA

Ok.. so to start off, I am running spigot 1.8 on my server and only have a few plugins. Now for the issue. PermissionsEX works fine when the permissions.yml is at it's default state. But, when I change the file.. or, say... Add another group to it, permissionsEX breaks. When I type anything that begins with /pex I don't get a response by the server. Not even an "Unknown Command" message. But Pex seems to be perfectly fine when the permissions.yml is the default. I keep checking and re-checking my permissions and I just can't seem to find anything wrong with them. Here's my permissions: http://pastebin.com/EpaJM76d

2. Offline

Scorpionvssub

Check your console logs, pex tends to give a very detailed issue telling you what the issue is or where it is..

3. Offline

oceantheskatr

You need "permissions:" in the default group between rank 900 and *.

4. Offline

TrueMA

There are absolutely no errors in the console. I copied the log and did a check for "permissionsex" keywords and nothing came up

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH! It worked!!!!! :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.