Solved [Please Help] Some Plugins Not working...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Jay98d, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jay98d

Hey,
    This is my first posting here, But I really need help I have several plugins not working Including
    OwnblocksX And World guard

Worldguard - just says everything is fine, and then when I move a tall on my server the log spams me with error's

OwnblocksX - shows a bunch of error's when loading, and does not create a yml file

If you have a fix for any of these, or you could suggest a alternative for me, you're help would be greatly appreciated.

If you offer me a solution/alternate for my problem I would be more than happy to help you in return with anything you require. I am also very experienced with bukkit so that could come in handy.

Thanks!

EDIT: I have now found a alternate to OwnblocksX And replaced it with OwnblocksPlus
    But I'm Still In Desperate Need Of A Fix Or A Plugin To Replace Worldguard. PLEASE HELP!!!

2. Offline

JWhy

3. Offline

Jay98d

Ok, Worldguard still has the same problem, In the start up log everything is fine then when I move on my server it spams with errors. (I do have worldedit installed)

Also, do you or anyone else have a alternate to OwnBlocksX? I really need somthing like that for my server,

Thanks

4. Offline

JWhy

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/se...stick-and-chest-protection-mysql-1-2-5.64045/
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admin-protect-block-protect-the-blocks-you-place-1-2-4-r0-1.66114/

Is it worldedit or worldguard?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  5. Offline

Jay98d

Worldedit is fine, I'm just saying I have worldedit successfully installed as worldguard does not work without it.

6. Offline

JWhy

And it isnt worldedit spamming the console? However, could you post the errors / the whole log pls?

7. Offline

Jay98d

No, worldedit is fine.

But with worldguard when I install it, The log says everything is fine, But when I move my player on the server the log is filled with error messages, I can't post it here as there is too much crap that fills up the log, even when i move one step it will fill the page

So?
    Also Thank You for you're feedback, I see you are very active in the bukkit community and I appreciate that :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.