[Please Help] Ranks Plugin

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Jay98d, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jay98d

Hey,

I'm looking for A plugin that Promotes people to A certain rank after A configurable time after joining.

I've tried master promote but it fails, it says {Player} has been moved to {group} every (example) 10mins after they have playing for the first 10mins and obtaining the rank. It also moves my donators back to the member rank after 10mins of buying the rank, and does not even work 1/10 of them time

Also, I tried AutoGroup But It Just Says {Player} Has Been Moved To {Group} Then Does Nothing, Is There Anyway I Could Fix This?

Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated, Thanks!

Anyone? Please?

Help?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  2. Offline

C0nsole

Here. I think it offers what you want

3. Offline

Jay98d

Please help somebody! :'(

Did you read the full post xD

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  4. Offline

andrewpo

They're only trying to help you with your odd request, no need to mock them. D:

Promoting after a specified time seems strange to me - shouldn't you only be promoting people you trust/people who have earned it to higher ranks?

5. Offline

Jay98d

Wait, who is trying to help?

Also, I want it so It can promote people who join after they have played for a few hours, so then they can be trusted a little, it's hard to promote hundreds of people every week though...

6. Offline

andrewpo

7. Offline

tnemrap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.