Please help me! TPS drop!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Lubenica007, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lubenica007

I have 10GB of ram allocated to bukkit. RAM usage is low. CPU usage with 80 players is 19-21%, so I think its not CPU or RAM problem.

Nope its not using MySQL.
    I have tried that but it's the same :(

Thanks!

2. Offline

slayr288

Hmmm...

Try removing AuthMe for ~30 minutes and see if you notice a difference.

If that doesn't work, you can always try the new recommended build of Spigot and see if that makes a difference.
    http://ci.md-5.net/job/Spigot/735/

3. Offline

Lubenica007

OK, thank you. I will try that. BTW: Is it possible TPS drop if i have DDoS attack?

4. Offline

ShadowDog007

Their not.

Lubenica007
    Ahh, if you didn't notice your 2nd link actually links to the first one. lol. http://aikar.co/timings.php?url=5657840
    And 'Jobs' is using 13ms per tick average. Try remove that and see if your problem goes away.

5. Offline

Lubenica007

Lol sry xD I will try to remove Jobs! Removing AuthMe didnt help :( And Is it possible TPS drop if i have DDoS attack?
    Thank you!

6. Offline

ShadowDog007

Its possible. But, I have never had anyone DDoS my minecraft server directly before.

7. Offline

Lubenica007

Hmm, someone DDoS-ed my server -.- Maybe this was the reason for the TPS dropings... I will check if I still get TPS drops when my server will be unlocked :( (Hetzner)

8. Offline

Lubenica007

Tps was dropping because my server was DDoS-ed all the time. Can somebody please give me some solution for preventing DDoS attack (not expensive)? Please.

9. Offline

ShadowDog007

The only thing I know of. Is to shut down your server until the attacker gives up.

Contact your ISP/Host, they might be able to do something for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.