Please Help!!!!(Again)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by CoDexpert11, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CoDexpert11

Here's what you need to now to help me, my server just sends me crash reports:
    Im using windows 8, x64, I did run Hamachi but not any more, 1.2.32012-03 if that isn't it it's probably 1.4.7-R1.0,
    Here's my Server.log:
    Server.log(3-18-13).txt
    Here's my Server.properties:
    Server.properties(3-18-13).txt
    Here's my Bukkit.yml:
    Bukkit.yml(3-18-13).txt
    Im not sure if this is my command to run my server but: run 1.bat
    Here are my plugins that i'm running: Paintball War Edition, PlotMe, QuickTP, SimpleSpleef, SurvivalGames, and Multiverse-Core
    Multiverse-Core, and all of the Standard plugins that came with the Bukkit Server File.
    Here's the Error: crash-2013-03-18_19.29.30-server.txt

Attached Files:

2. Offline

Jeyge

Code:
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Too big view radius!

Lower your view-distance to a number below 15.

3. Offline

Compressions

CoDexpert11 Please post these files on Pastie or Pastebin because my text editor shows the files as a bunch of random blobs of text XD

REASON FOR EDIT: I'm a derp :D

4. Offline

Jeyge

While I sure could repost them there, I think it would be best if you ask the OP to do that.

5. Offline

Compressions

Jeyge LOL. Clearly, I tagged the wrong person :p

6. Offline

Jeyge

That happens. You could use Notepad++ or a similar product to display them correctly though.

7. Offline

Compressions

Jeyge True, but I'm on my laptop, or better yet, "craptop." Anyways, I don't like downloads :p

8. Offline

CoDexpert11

Sorry, but I don't know how to use Pastebin.com, or Pastie.org, but if you know how, could you tell me?

9. Offline

AyshineMatt

You just paste the .log or any other files needed into the editor? A bit self-explanatory.

10. Offline

MysteryManX

11. Offline

CoDexpert11

Ok, So I just copy and paste The file, and it will do it for me?

12. Offline

MysteryManX

I've just put them into Pastebin for you :p

xiMatt likes this.
  13. Offline

CoDexpert11

Ok!!! Lol!!!!
    Thanx!!!

14. Offline

CoDexpert11

Hey, Now It was running, but now it gives me this error:
    java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

15. Offline

fredghostkyle1

full wrror?

16. Offline

CoDexpert11

17. Offline

fredghostkyle1

check the factions config(s) use a YAML checker

18. Offline

CoDexpert11

What do I do to the config?

19. Offline

fredghostkyle1

??? check them with a online YAML Checker. thats what the error is. or its out-dated

20. Offline

CoDexpert11

To be honest, I don't know what a YAML checker is, and I really don't know what your saying by "check the factions config(s)" I don't know what you mean? Is it a plugin?

21. Offline

fredghostkyle1

well you copy and paste the configurations into a site that eill check them for you. for example if i was to check the factoin's config, i would open it, then select all, then copy and paste it here: http://ess.khhq.net/yaml/ selectoin the type of config to edit. and bam it tells you any errors you got/get. and no its not a plugin.

22. Offline

CoDexpert11

If you don't care, can I just link a download to the factions file I have. And,if it's not a plugin, then what is it?

23. Offline

fredghostkyle1

a website. and i do care, im trying to help.

24. Offline

CoDexpert11

Ok, I was just asking. So where would this factions file be?

I checked it, here:
    file:///C:/Users/ZekeR/Desktop/Bukkit%20Server/plugins/Factions/

Im sorry if i'm stressing you, but the only file that i see by the name of "Factions" in my Bukkit Server Folder is in the "plugins" section of my folder

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  25. Offline

Necrodoom

your plugins are severely outdated, some are even 1 year old, require an update.
    update all plugins, update bukkit, paste a fresh startup log.

26. Offline

jacklin213

Assign more RAM to ur server

27. Offline

LuigiPenguin

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded usally means that your minecraft is handling to many worlds/to many plugins. It sucks ice i know. But the only way to fix it in my opinion is to get mo ram.!

Deleting a world or two or deleting some useless plugins that hang there like a dead rat is good to trash!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

28. Offline

CoDexpert11

You all are helping me ALOT!!!! Thanx, but how do I get more RAM for my Minecraft Server?

I updated all of my Plugins that I've downloaded, except for 1. The plugin is called QuickTp, and it only supports up to CB 1.2.5-R4.0. Does anyone have a good idea of a different plugin that can set blocks such as: levers, Pressure Plates, etc. as teleporting devices?

But.. I have more than just the plugins that I've downloaded, they came with my file, they are:
    http://pastie.org/6688714

29. Offline

Necrodoom

startup log, please.

30. Offline

MysteryManX

Factions config uses JSON, not YAML :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.