Solved Player's Crashing

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by KingPsychopath, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

KingPsychopath

Evening,
    I am not a inexperienced server-owner as I can pretty much fix every bug but this one has me stumped.
    I am to assume it is a chunk error or an plugin, I have checked with ram and there is no problem with that as I have changed hosts/ram amount just to be sure. So far I have updated pretty much almost every plugin and deleted 30 of my useless plugins rounding me at around 60.
    I have even changed between Dev/Recommended/Beta builds of craftbukkit.
    But this bug is still consistant I can't really explain how it happens seeing as it is caused by a number of random things so far such as hitting a zombie, trading with villagers, logging in and such.
    Basically when one of these things happen ( not limited to those ) the server does NOT CLOSE or crash but it crashes every players minecraft client.
    http://pastebin.com/pcNEnqkn
    I brought a couple of players on and we simulated this one we went to wild then spawned 10 Zombies and as soon as they hit us all our client's crashed.
    If anybody can help please do so!
    Thanks,
    King

2. Offline

Gamecube762

You have alot of plugins 0_0 Mind posting your plugins list too?

3. Offline

KingPsychopath

Seeing as it would take too long to write it down I have put an image here...[​IMG]

4. Offline

Gamecube762

Try and remove any plugins you dont need or use, or that can done by another plugin already on the server. The main thing that could be crashing the clients is a corrupted block or a corrupted item.

5. Offline

Iroh

Make sure BKCommonLib is updated.

6. Offline

KingPsychopath

Thank you and Ok I Will look through stuff.
    Already had yesterday, but thanks!

7. Offline

KingPsychopath

FIX: Healthbar and NametagEdit conflict with each other and cause a player/client crash normally when you are hit by a zombie ( I do not know why it is this event ).
    Either remove one of the two to fix it or use a really downgraded version of NametagEdit or Healthbar.
    I just decided to use colouredtags as it would be alot easier.
    Thank you all for your co-operation.
    :D
    Gamecube762
    Iroh

8. Offline

Bobcat00

What texture pack is that?

9. Offline

KingPsychopath

Custom.

10. Offline

Bobcat00

The text looks so much better than Sphax PureBDCraft.

11. Offline

CactusComboPvP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.