Players can't use my plugin's commands

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by c1lucas1, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

c1lucas1

Hey ! I have my own server at home with Bukkit, but all the people that come on my server cannot use most of the plugins commands (ex: SimpleWarps - My friends cannot /warp [place])
    Could you please HELP me ! It would be AWESOME ! Thanks !

2. Offline

shadow_LuKe

i know you need to set up ranks and permissions dude :)

c1lucas1 likes this.
  3. Offline

c1lucas1

shadow_LuKe . Are these plugins ?! If they are can you tell me they're names !And if you can tell me how to use them ! Thanks for helping :)

4. Offline

RyanJF1

c1lucas1 likes this.
  5. Offline

shadow_LuKe

Well i can set you up the basic ranks and commands all i need is access to your or your friends server and op then deop me then your done :) if not i can make them send to you by skype

c1lucas1 likes this.
  6. Offline

BMX_ATVMAN14

I see you're a new user to bukkit, you need to use permissions to run any good server, I like PermissionsEX, I'd link the dev.bukkit page but I'm on my phone

c1lucas1 likes this.
  7. Offline

c1lucas1

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS (@shadow_LuKe - BMX_ATVMAN14 - RyanJF1)
    shadow_LuKe It would be awesome If we could do all of this by SKYPE, I'll give you all the permissions that need to bet set, and you'll help me set the permission etc...
    My Skype Name is LucasC1 (Greenwich Connecticut)

That WOULD BE AWESOME thanks !

8. Offline

shadow_LuKe

ok mate just need to know the plugins you run and i will get doing this for you maybe talk over skype sometime :)

c1lucas1 likes this.
  9. Offline

c1lucas1

shadow_LuKe Okay perfecte ! Your ARE AWESOME ! Thanks a lot, so my plugins are:
    -AdminCmd
    -AntiCheat
    -ChestBank
    -ChestShop
    -ColorMe
    -iConomy
    -Jail
    -Lockette
    -MineMail
    -MobArena
    -SafeExplosion
    -SimpleSpleef
    -SimpleWarps
    -SurvivalGames
    -Vault
    -WorldEdit
    -WorldGuard

10. Offline

shadow_LuKe

ok well im at my dads tonight so whilst im playing and stuff i will do them but you can text me on skype now and dont mention it always easy to make permissions

mendel91 and c1lucas1 like this.
  11. Offline

c1lucas1

OK ! thanks a LOT !

12. Offline

Sirstaven46

You're gonna need PEX, and make custom groups for the users...
    Than, you're gonna have to add the permission node.... Here's basic nodes.
    - bukkit.command.help
    - bukkit.command.spawn
    (also I recommend getting essentials)
    - essentials.spawn
    - essentials.sethome
    - essentails. home
    (these are basic nodes, remember to include the "-", and the "."

c1lucas1 likes this.
  13. Offline

c1lucas1

Thanks a lot Sirstaven46 !

thanks a lot Sirstaven46 but shadow_LuKe is already helping me cause I dont know how to do that

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  14. Offline

c1lucas1

shadow_LuKe Hey, I kind of changed my plugins, here's my update, and I pretty much know what permissions I want... I'd like 3 ranks: "Maire", "Membre", "ADMIN" (these are in FRENCH, so if you could just put the same thing as the RANKS, it would be cool) [Admin has of course every permission !] and here's the plugins with the permissions I want:

-ChestBank ---> for "Membre" and "Maire" (Allow them to open the ChestBank)

-ChestShop ---> for "Membre" and "Maire" (Allow to create, sell and buy at shops)

-CreativeGates --> For "Membre" and "Maire" (Allow to use the gate)

-ColorMe ---> Deny !

-Essentials ---> for "Membre" and "Maire" (Allow them to, tpa + tpahere+ tpaccept + msg + set home + del home + mail + mailsend)

-Essentials ----> for "Maire" only, (Allow them to nick, tp, tphere, sethome multiple, fly, heal)

-iConomy --> for "Maire" and "Membre" (Allow to see balance and pay)

-Jail ---> for "Maire" only (Allow to jail and unjail)

-Lockette ---> For "Maire" and "Membre" (Allow to Lock objects)

-MobArena --> For "Maire" and "Membre" (Allow to fight at MobArena)

-PermissionsEX ---> Well of course, deny

-PEXrank ---> Well Of course, deny

-SafeExplosion --> Well there isin't any permissions...

-SimpleSpleef --> For "Maire" and "Membre" (Allow them to play/join Spleef and leave Spleef)

-SurvivalGames ---> For "Maire" and "Membre" (Allow them to join SG and to leave SG)

-WorldEdit ---> DENY !

-WorldGuard --> DENY !

PS: "Maire" means "Mayor" and "Membre" means "Member" so if you can't translate them, it's fine, just make them in English !

And By the way, I have a problem on my server, I wonder if you could solve: People that are not OP cannot pick up stuff, like when they kill a MOB, they can't pick up what he let go !

Thank YOU SOOO much for the HELP ! It would be awesome if you could to this !!!!

15. Offline

shadow_LuKe

thats alright anytime come one skype sometime and il help ya out :)

16. Offline

c1lucas1

Ok cool !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.