Problem/Bug Players cant attack mobs without OP

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by raymmondd, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

raymmondd

Problem
    I've had this problem for such a long time and haven't found any fix to it. When players on my server try to attack mobs without OP nothing is happening. In the server log nothing is showing and same in-game. They jsut don't do damage to mobs.

When I try to google any fix it doesn't help and the only forums I can find are from around 2014 which is very outdated. I am not a professional when it comes to plugins on server and I don't know if my plugins are outdated. But please help me fix this permissions problem; players cant attack without OP.

If you need more information from my part such as server logs or configs, tell me!

Modlist
    AutoSaveWorld, Arconix, WorldEdit, ColoredSigns, HealthBar, GroupManager, Fly, NoWeather, TreeAssist, ChunkUp, EasyWarp, Lockette, Vault, SilkSpawners, ChestShop, Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsAntiBuild, MyHome, EssentialsSpawn,

2. Offline

scrollbar

Chances are one of your plugins is causing this issue. Try disabling your plugins and enabling one/couple plugins at a time to see if one of the plugins is causing the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.