Player votes for their Favorite staff

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by XavierMechanics, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XavierMechanics

Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: VoteStaff (does not matter the name)

What I want: I want a plugin that allow players to vote for their favorite staffs.
    Example Output:
    XavierMechanics - 5 vote(s)
    AnotherUsername - 3 vote(s)
    That has a configurable delay when players to vote again.
    Configurable WHO can be voted.

Ideas for commands: /votestaff add <username> - Adds a player to the voting list.
    /votestaff <username> - Adds 1 vote to that player.

Ideas for permissions: vs.vote - Allows you to vote
    vs.add - Allows you to add a player to the voting list.

When I'd like it by: When the plugin is finished.

2. Offline

au2001

@XavierMechanics Is it okay if I make the permission VoteStaff.vote and VoteStaff.staff to be in the staff?
    Like you wouldn't have to execute commands each time you have a new staff: just add this perm to your staff groups.
    And if you don't want a player to appear, give him the negated permission node.

Also, if you just type /votestaff (without any username), does it give the top 10 staff or something?

And using Vault is fine or should I make that you can only vote for online staff?

3. Offline

XavierMechanics

It's fine.

Thank you :)

4. Offline

au2001

5. Offline

XavierMechanics

Thank Very much, this is greatly appreciated.

6. Offline

SantaClawz69

You should mark this thread as filled. Because developers like me are trying to help and we run into forum posts like this that kind of waste our time. Sorry if I sound rude but it's starting to get a bit annoying.

au2001 likes this.
  7. Offline

bennyman123abc

would anyone mind if I were to make a plugin similar to this but add more features than requested?

8. Offline

au2001

@bennyman123abc Then you should make them toggleable so that if the OP doesn't want one he can turn it off.

9. Offline

bennyman123abc

Ok. Sounds good. It would be toggleable for all staff though and will have a staff list so players can see who is staff. I will upload a dev build and paste the link here when it is ready

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.