Filled Player Vitals

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Gosintary, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Gosintary

Plugin category: Fun

Minecraft version: 1.8

Suggested name: Player Vitals

What I want: I would like a plugin that adds thirst, sleep/tiredness, and bleeding.

Bleeding: When a player is attacked(hit with a projectile, hit with an item basically if they take damage) they have a 50 percent chance to start bleeding. When bleeding the player will slowly take damage, half a heart a second. They will also get a notification in chat every 10 seconds that says in red, "You are bleeding, find bandages". The way a player stops bleeding is by right-clicking with a bandage(paper).

Thirst: Players slowly lose thirst as they go about their day. 5 minutes after drinking, they get a notification in chat that says in white(&f): I feel like having a sip of water. After 10 minutes they get another message in yellow(&e) that says "I need something to drink." After 15 minutes, they get a message in Red(&c) Bold(&l) Underlined(&n) text that says "I am dehydrated and need to drink now." At this point the player also starts to take half a heart of damage a second. Apon drinking water(from a water bottle) they go back to 0 minutes and start over.

Sleep: Requires the player to sleep. After 20 minutes(1 MC Day) They get a notification in White(&f) Text that says, "I am tired" After two MC Days(40 minutes) The player gets a notification in Yellow(&e) text that says, "I am very tired, and need to sleep." After three MC Days(60 minutes) the player gets a notification in Red(&c) Bold(&l) Underlined(&n) text that says, "I am extremely tired and need sleep soon." at this point the player also get permanent slowness effect until they sleep. To sleep a player must right-click a bed. They will then be frozen for 5 seconds. and then they will be completely rested and beable to move again.

Ideas for commands: PlayerVitals, alias
    /PlayerVitals bypass
    - Requires playervitals.bypass OR playervitals.*
    - stops player vitals from affecting the user(they won't start bleeding from dmg, they won't need sleep, and they won't get thirsty).

/PlayerVitals heal {player}|all
    - Requires Playervitals.heal OR PlayerVitals.*
    - PlayerVitals heal {player}: Refreshes sleep, thirst, and stops bleeding of the target player.
    - PlayerVitals heal all: Refreshes Sleep, this, and stops bleeding of all players
    Ideas for permissions:
    PlayerVitals.heal
    PlayerVitals.Bypass
    PlayerVitals.*

When I'd like it by: Asap

2. Offline

nahkd123

So the badge is normal item or special item? If bange is special item then you can craft it or only get by command? If it can craft then can you show me recipe of it?

3. Offline

Gosintary

I am planning to use a chest loot system, so bandages would be a special item, and they would only be obtainable by command because only I need to make them so I can add them to kits and loot tables.

/playervitals bandage {ammount}

/playervitals bandage (with no ammount specified) will give 1 bandage

playervitals.bandage

4. Offline

Gosintary

5. Offline

Gosintary

6. Offline

Gosintary

Bump plz

7. Offline

Gosintary

8. Offline

Styng

I will be making this plugin and once it's done I'll post it as a free public plugin :)

9. Offline

Gosintary

Thanks! Will definitely leave a review

10. Offline

Styng

For bleeding, should a player start bleeding from any kind of damage? So also fall damage? Or only when an entity or a projectile hits him?

11. Offline

Gosintary

Bleeding shall start when the player gets hit by projectial, punched/hit by another player/mob if you want to do fall damage you can because fall damage is disabled on my server,

12. Offline

Gosintary

13. Offline

Gosintary

@Styng any progess? Would anyone else do this as @Styng seems to have gone inactive

14. Offline

Styng

Woops, I don't check Bukkit very often, I think I'll be done within a week.

15. Offline

Gosintary

Alright that's for the update

16. Offline

Gosintary

@Styng might I get an update?

17. Offline

Styng

I am running the last tests and fixing the last bugs, I hope to have a first release either tonight or tomorrow.

18. Offline

Mathias Eklund

Hey, I was bored and came upon this thread so I made this plugin because I had nothing better to do.
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

I hope it is to your liking, message me if you want something changed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2021
  19. Offline

MightyOne

@Mathias Eklund Isn't it kind of rude to take away what someone else is already working on? Even if you can do it in a shorter time?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  20. Offline

Mathias Eklund

@MightyOne
    I didn't really read the comments, I'm sorry if I "stole" the plugin.
    But I just felt like making it, and I rarely feel like making stuff. I tend to follow what I feel, even if someone else is making the same thing at the same time. I wouldn't care, even if something already exists I would still remake it if I felt like it.
    If I am being rude by supplying someone with a plugin they've requested faster than they would've gotten it then I'm sorry.

21. Offline

MightyOne

22. Offline

Styng

I don't mind, always nice to look at someone else's solution to the same problem, perhaps if you're interested you can check out some of my code here. Anyway, I hope @Gosintary likes what you created
    @Mathias Eklund

23. Offline

Gosintary

thank you all both very much! I plan to learn bukkit soon and these two examples of code might help me out!

24. Offline

Gosintary

@Mathias Eklund can you stop the effects on death? EG: On death bleeding stops, tiredness is reset, and thirst reset

25. Offline

Gosintary

@Mathias Eklund could you also make bleeding not occur from fall damage?

26. Offline

Mathias Eklund

yeah, sure.

It should already do that.

EDIT:
    Updated made, download new update from the Spigot or bukkit project page.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  27. Offline

Gosintary

28. Offline

Gosintary

@Mathias Eklund hey check out EthanPVP's suggestion in the discussion section of the plugins page. I like it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.