Problem/Bug Player Movement Issues (not lag)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Koedix, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Koedix

Me and a friend started a 1.8.9 factions server, but we need to fix a few major issues. We're currently sorting out permissions and we don't really need help with that (running bPermissions and need to set it up properly). The main issue is that when someone spawns into the server, they spawn on top of our central spawn building instead of in the actual spawn. That doesn't happen for my account or any of the accounts that have previously been OP'd, but it does happen to normal players. We also have an issue where everyone (OP'd or not) cannot teleport to any base in the sky, because there is a 50/50 chance that they will fall through multiple 1 block thick floors and even several two block thick floors until they hit the ground and die. If there is any plugin that fixes stuff like that, I'd love to know about it. As of right now I have no idea what a plugin like that would be called and I absolutely have no clue how to fix it otherwise. Any suggestions are appreciated!

2. Offline

Poppycorn

I am not sure what plugins you are using, but if you are using Essentials to handle spawning, stand in the spot you want players to spawn in and do /setspawn newbies first and then do /setspawn (group) for each and every one of your groups.

3. Offline

Koedix

Alright I'll see if that fixes it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.