Solved Player lost connection: disconnect.overflow

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by dragonrykr, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dragonrykr

First the player joins the server then logs in and after 2 seconds this happens please help!

So no help

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  2. Offline

javoris767

What build are you using and do you mind listing your plugins o-O

3. Offline

Flokyps

My friends can't join on server!!?!! HELPP

4. Offline

dragonrykr

the latest build (1.2.5 R5-0) Plugins: AntiCheat, AuthMe, BlockControl, ChatManager, ChestShop, Citizens, dynmap, dynmap-essentials, dynmap-factions, Essentials, Factions, GeoIPTools, GroupManager, MachinaCraft, iConomy, IPCompare, CoreData, iZone, Jail, Lift, Lockette, MailBox, MCDocs, MineBackup, MobArena, ModifyWorld, MoneyDrop, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-Inventories, Multiverse-Portals, NoSpawn, Orebfuscator, PermissionsEX, PlotGen, Ptweaks, pvparena, SafeWorld, SimpleSpleef, Skillz, SpamGuard, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, AutoMessage, CleanroomGenerator, Vault

5. Offline

dragonrykr

Well i can't do that because my log is 5 mb

6. Delete all your log. Restart your server. Post your log at pastebin.

7. Offline

mmorton89

you could just paste the part that has the error

8. Offline

dragonrykr

http://pastebin.com/GxjdqQ3j

MasterMindMassey that is my log

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  9. Offline

McLuke500

Bukkit doesnt support offline servers
    TnT

From your log
    1. 2012-07-31 22:05:05 [WARNING] **** SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!
    2. 2012-07-31 22:05:05 [WARNING] The server will make no attempt to authenticate usernames. Beware.
    3. 2012-07-31 22:05:05 [WARNING] While this makes the game possible to play without internet access, it also opens up the ability for hackers to connect with any username they choose.
    4. 2012-07-31 22:05:05 [WARNING] To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in the server.properties file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.