Player Disguises

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Minecraft Server Network, Jun 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Help! I need to know how I can make a player disguise plugin, that is not dependent to any plugins... Here is a brief desc on how I want to make the plugin:

" Disguises the player's name in the tablist, player's skin to a Steve, player's name-tag from a list in the configurations file, or in the class for disguises. "
    I don't want players doing /disguise (name), I want it to be randomized, like it says from the top, in a configurations file. Help me please?

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Okay, I will take that to consideration about hooking it to another plugin... But I really started about a month ago, and I do not know the coding language very well... What do packets do?
    @timtower

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Minecraft Server Network Then I really suggest hooking into a different plugin if you aren't familiar with java yet, and packets are the messages between the client and server, you really don't want to mess with those when you are new to coding.

5. Gotcha! Thanks for alerting me. You saved me there!
    @timtower

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.