Player Click

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by WestnightHawk, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Offline

WestnightHawk

Suggested name: Player Click

What I want: I would like a plugin that allows you to hold down shift and right click on another player to open a custom chest Menu that you can configure in the config file. I'd like the Menu to be able to have: colored names and lore for the items and the ability to set a command to run on the click of an item with the variables of the target player and the player clicking it. I'd like the Menu title to be the player's name that was clicked on.

I found a plugin called RpgClick but it does not do everything that I want. First of all it does not allow the player name to be set as the GUI name. Second of all it is sort of over-complicated. I'd prefer if the config was easier. Third is it doesn't allow for item name and lore colors in the Menu itself. Configuration ideas:

Code:
    #Configuration for Player Click
    settings:
      rows: 'number goes here'

#Menu
    'slot number here'
      COMMAND: '/command here with variable @s for sender and @p for target'
      NAME: 'color allowed in item name'
      DESCRIPTION: 'color allowed in lore'
      ITEM: 'item id'
      DATA: 'item data if needed or combine with ITEM'

It doesn't have to be exact, but similar if possible?

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: playclicker.use

I don't need any commands or anything like that. I just need this to open the Menu when player 1 holds shift and right clicks on player 2. Thanks!

2. Offline

Mathias Eklund

SO you want a plugin that opens a custom chest when shift + right clicking a player?

3. Offline

WestnightHawk

Pretty much :D. You simplified it by a lot, lol. It just needs to be quite configurable color wise, but not too crazy advanced.

4. Offline

Mathias Eklund

WestnightHawk yeah, hope you get what you want, I don't have the time to work on this at the moment.

5. Offline

whatapigdoes

I might have a look

EDIT: Sorry, too busy

6. Offline

klosjaarrr

7. Offline

WestnightHawk

klosjaarrr If you take a look in my original post, I reference that plugin by providing a link and stating that it does not provide everything that I am looking for.

8. Offline

klosjaarrr

WestnightHawk likes this.