[pixelmon] Somewhat of a Tracer Mod / Plugin (Detail In Descprition)

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by BobNeedsHelp, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BobNeedsHelp

I have a server, It recently shut down so I can work on some server stuff / builds. Unfortunately I am not that good at coding and rely on other peoples plugins / mods and my rudimentary computer skills.

Plugin/Mod Details:
    *It will help if you have or currently play Pokemon or Pixelmon.
    *Preferably a Mod, currently my server is modded so people would be fine adding a new mod.
    *Due to the fact that spawn rates are low on my server, and its an "all Shiny" server it would help the players if a line (tracer) connects to a pixelmon.
    *If you play pixelmon it would help if a line can be connected to boss pokemon.

^If this made no sense ill try to re - explain it.
    Here is a Mod That is sorta what I am looking for: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...eshark-for-pixelmon-1-7-10-find-pixelmon-with
    However:
    *My server, all pokemon are shiny so there is always like a hundred lines going everywhere.
    So the change I want from this mod to my mod is only boss pokemon and legendary pokemon are traced.

Thank you, if this made no sense and you need clarification feel free to ask here.

(Would Help if Name is BossFinder or something to help out)

2. Offline

eyamaz

From someone who primarily works in the modded community, why are you here asking for a mod? Bukkit plugin /= Forge Mod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.