Ping players

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TabooTwo, Aug 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TabooTwo

Plugin category: Ping chat

Minecraft version: 1.12.2

Suggested name: ChatPings

What I want: A plugin that when you put the symbol @ before a username it makes the @ and the username light green and sends a little sound to the pinged player so they know they were pinged. so for example, "Hey @TabooTwo how are you!"

This is just a way to get players attention in chat, or direct a message to a player with ease.

Ideas for commands: /ping disable -disables noise for receiving player , optional dont care to much bout this lol

Ideas for permissions: player.ping -Players that can be pinged, optional dont need it to much again lol.

When I'd like it by: Whenever you would like to make it :)

Note:
    This would just be a very cool plugin in general for getting a players attention and making chat more fun:)

-TabooTwo

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2020
  2. Offline

Newdel

Nice idea. Here is your plugin
    Tell me when someone manages to break the plugin lol

JassWithAHat likes this.
  3. Offline

JassWithAHat

Wow plugins like these do get made fast! Nice newdel, I made one too, they're practically the same but I'll send mine too since yours doesn't work for case insensitivity which I know can be very annoying for typing out names.

Attached Files:

4. Offline

TabooTwo

wow no way, thanks!

Hey works nicely, but for some reason the @name color does not show on my server, maybe because of prefix's or a plugin I have, I also use /g for a global chat, so idk why. But yeh..

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2020
  5. Offline

Newdel

Fixed that. Thanks. And btw...FIRST! lol

It should work now. If not, pls tell me which plugins are observing the chat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.