Plugin Request Pick Leveler

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Sexy284, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sexy284

I need a plugin where picks level up, so Like players can start out with a certain pick, and if will be called like [Starter Pick] 12/500 and the lore can be level 1 Once they get up to 500 blocks mined, their pickaxe's enchantments can get another level, so say at level 1, their pick is efficiency 5 unbreaking 3 fortune 3, and when they mine 500 blocks, it will upgrade to efficiency 6 unbreaking 4 fortune 4,I only want a certain pickaxe to be able to level up so if a pick is Named [Starter Pick]. it levels up. But I dont want it so players can make a pick and level it up. and each time it levels it changes name basically. If a pickaxe is name &3[&4Starter Pickaxe&3] That pickaxe will level. I still want the picks to have a 4/500 on the pick like i mentioned above. I want this all editable in the config. Can the config look something like this? I

lvl: 1
    Name: &3[&4Starter Pick&3]
    Blocks required to level: 500
    #Enchants
    Efficiency:5
    Unbreaking:5
    Fortune:5

lvl: 2
    Name: &3[Example&3]
    Blocks Required to Level: 1000
    #Enchants
    Efficiency:8
    Unbreaking:8
    Fortune:8

2. @Sexy284 use this plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/levelme/
    When you open the config, change the commands console runs, for example, when you break enough blocks, the counsole runs /enchant ect. This way, the player gets an enchanted pickaxe that auto-upgrades. If you want the pick to be renamed, get another plugin and enter the new command. Everytime the pick levels up you can /repair the pick too.

Once again, a simple google search does the trick; have a great day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.